ETM’s mission is to support faculty and staff in their use of educational technology for teaching and learning. We know that some of you are just beginning to use technology in your teaching, while others have a great deal of experience. Whatever your starting point, we’re here to come alongside you and help you with the digital dimension of your course whether it’s on campus, online, blended, or remote.
The COVID-19 situation has required the SPU community to make a very quick transition to remote learning. We’re grateful for everyone’s dedication and hard work to help our students continue learning. The list below highlights the resources we have available to support you:
- Before you do anything else, please see our technology tools summary page . This provides a brief introduction to the tools we support at SPU.
- If you need “how to” instructions, please check out ETM’s wiki.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to assist.
- If you want to learn more about digital pedagogy, please visit the pedagogy section [coming soon] of our website. This section provides additional guidance for designing and delivering future online, blended, or remote courses, should you choose or need to do so.
- If your students need help with using SPU’s tools, please direct them to the student resources wiki page supported by the library.